Sacramento photographer Steve Abbott joins the SPX team for a chill talk about his artistic path to the camera, his passion for film, background in bird watching and Richard Avedon.
Steve has a way of capturing the true life of a scene and the work must be seen. Check out his feed below. Also, the day was bound to come… yes, I’m referring to gear talk and admittedly, we geek out on some sweet film gear during this one. But it’s healthy, as we lust over his Koni-Omerga and the importance of lucky thrift shop finds.
Don’t forget to check out the new Photographic Lines series available in the StreetPX Merchandise Store. We have over two dozen, kinda but not really intricately designed cameras and photography related t-shirts available. Show some love for the show and your favorite camera. If we don’t have it, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also love feedback in general, so hit us up anyway.
Tune on in and take a trip down the life’s path of Steve Abbott.
Steve Abbott Instagram Feed
Steve’s beautiful Koni-Omega Rapid
- Action Camera Roseville, CA
- Tori Lee
- Richard Avedon
- Tim Engle
- Click Monkeys Photo Group – Citrus Heights, CA
- Looking Glass Photo in Berkeley
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.
Latest posts by SPX Crew (see all)
- EP35 – Living in an Invisible Country – Interview with Photographer TC Lin - March 10, 2017
- EP34 – Recipe for the Street – Interview with Neil Geller - February 24, 2017
- EP33 – Photographing the Womens March and a Big Announcement - February 10, 2017