Thank you all for signing up for our first (Secret) Print Exchange
Among our listeners are some of the most talented street shooters in the world. So we wanted to do what we could to help share that creativity this holiday season. But how can that be done?
We all love prints, right? So, we put together an old group practice, the Print Exchange… and in the spirit of the randomness of StreetPX, we’re adding a little “surprise” twist to the new tradition.
What Is the SPX Secret Print Exchange?
A clean and simple way for our listeners to share their street/documentary photography with one another.
How to get started:
- Submit your information below.
- Shipping information will be randomly distributed once sign-ups are complete.
Don’t over think it. Print a photo, sign and ship.
- Photo: Please only use street/documentary photos you have taken.
- Print Size: Any – We suggest at least 8″ x 10″
- Paper: Any photo quality paper, digital or darkroom acceptable.
- Shipping Service: USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc… Above all, obtain and submit the Tracking# to StreetPX.
- Sign-Ups Ends: December 9, 2016
- Announcement: December 10, 2016
- Print Shipment: No later than end of the year (12/31/2016)
- Please be aware, depending on location… packages may take a little while to arrive.
We recommend signing the photo with an archival pen before sending it. This helps make the exchange that much more special. But that’s up to you.
*SPX BONUS: We also want to do some showcasing! So, if you supply us a small file of the image you shipped and a photo of you with the new print you received, we’ll have a place waiting on the website to show it off.
Sign Up Below
Registration closed on December 10, 2016 (If you missed out, fear not, we’ll be doing this again)
For any questions, please email email@example.com and a member of our crew will be happy to assist.
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.