Welcome to a Special Extended Edition of StreetPX!
It’s time to look back on the epic week that was Streetfoto. An organized festival focused on street photography, organized by the intrepid, Ken Walton.
As a bonus, we also sit down with Mike Manzano, a friend of the show and fantastic bay area photographer. We hope you enjoy this hybrid interview/recap episode. While we promised Mike that it would take only an hour or two of his day, the clock got away from us and we went far beyond our set run time… Oh well, there was a lot to cover and we’ve never proved adept at keeping things brief.
I’d say more, but that’s what the show is for… Go ahead and hit play. It’s a long one, so listen in while you edit your work and the time will fly by.
This is StreetPX and the street, awaits…
Special Guest Mike Manzano
Photo Walk Group Shots
Workshop Class Group Shots
Show Note Links
- StreetPX Special Guest:
- Event Website:
- Event Creator and Organizer
- Workshop Instructors/Presenters:
- Additional Exhibitors:
- Collectives Presenting or represented in attendance:
- Individual Image
- Best Photographic Series
- Mobile Photography Individual Image
- Scott Strazzante: Common Ground
- Joe Aguirre: Ether – Book & Video < You gotta watch this!
- Ken Light: What’s Going On 1986-1974
Additional Artists’ Mentioned:
Sharing how they got to where they are and why they chose to do what they do.